Acts and Regulations
What are we doing?
The CBSA is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts
- List of Regulations
- Frequently Asked Questions - Regulations
- Regulatory Stock Review Plan
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Service Standards for High -Volume Regulatory Authorizations
- Interpretation Policy
- Administrative Burden Baseline
- Departmental Actions to respond to the Red Tape Reduction Commission’s Recommendations Report
- Other regulatory information
- Schedule of Forms
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada website.
For more information
- Targeted Regulatory Review: Digitalization and Technology-Neutral Regulations Roadmap
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified: