Contact the Canada Border Services Agency
COVID-19: Latest update
Visit Current border measures and requirements for information about how COVID-19 is affecting travellers, border services, programs and business.
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) facilitates the flow of legitimate travellers and trade. The agency also enforces more than 90 acts and regulations that keep our country and Canadians safe.
Contact information for media only.
Find answers to your COVID-19 related questions. Get help with CBSA programs and services.
Browse our nearly 1,200 offices by service or location.
If you disagree with a CBSA enforcement action or trade decision.
Suspect illegal smuggling, trade or document fraud? Let us know via our confidential phone line or online form.
Submit feedback about your experience with us.
- For people on an alternative to detention: Border information line 1-800-461-9999
- For people subject to a removal order: 1-833-995-0002
Technical and commercial client support
- BSO recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CBSA talent: email@example.com
- Indigenous recruitment contact
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: