About the Canada Border Services Agency
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) ensures Canada's security and prosperity by facilitating and overseeing international travel and trade across Canada's border.
We are a federal institution that is part of the Public Safety portfolio.
Our organization is made up of nine branches and one group reporting directly to the President.
- CBSA Assessment and Revenue Management
- Chief Transformation Officer
- Commercial and Trade
- Finance and Corporate Management
- Human Resources
- Information, Science and Technology
- Intelligence and Enforcement
- Internal Audit and Program Evaluation (direct report)
- Strategic Policy
Our organization has seven regions across Canada.
- Atlantic Region
- Greater Toronto Area Region
- Northern Ontario Region
- Pacific Region
- Prairie Region
- Quebec Region
- Southern Ontario Region
- Date modified: