About the Canada Border Services Agency
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) ensures Canada's security and prosperity by facilitating and overseeing international travel and trade across Canada's border.
We are a federal institution that is part of the Public Safety portfolio.
John Ossowski, President
John Ossowski was appointed President of the Canada Border Services Agency on December 7th, 2016.
Our organization is made up of eight branches and one group reporting directly to the President.
- CBSA Assessment and Revenue Management
- Chief Transformation Officer
- Finance and Corporate Management
- Human Resources
- Information, Science and Technology
- Internal Audit and Program Evaluation (direct report)
- Strategic Policy
Our organization has seven regions across Canada.
- Atlantic Region
- Greater Toronto Area Region
- Northern Ontario Region
- Pacific Region
- Prairie Region
- Quebec Region
- Southern Ontario Region
- Date modified: