Import and export
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: March 20, 2020
Prime Minister announces Canada–U.S. joint initiative on non-essential travel.
If you develop a fever, a cough or difficulty breathing, call a health care professional or public health authority.
Canadians are asked to avoid non-essential travel outside Canada. For the latest and most up-to-date information, visit Canada.ca/coronavirus or contact the coronavirus information line at 1-833-784-4397.
Importing commercial goods
Exporting commercial goods
Anti-dumping and countervailing (SIMA)
Import goods for personal use
- Facilitating trade
- Trade incentive programs
- International trade agreements
- Partners in protection
- Customs self-assessment
- Free and Secure Trade (FAST)
- Single window initiative
- Commercial drivers registration program
- Combatting counterfeit products (intellectual property rights)
- Bi-national rail cargo pre-screening pilot
- Secure corridor concept – Trusted trader pilot
- Date modified: