1. The purpose of this notice is to advise that:
- (a) effective the company located at 165 Industrial Park Crescent, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario has surrendering their “BW” type highway sufferance warehouse licence
- (b) the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is advertising for a new highway sufferance warehouse in this area
2. The CBSA is inviting applications for a licence to operate a public “BW” type highway sufferance warehouse under the authority of the Sault Ste. Marie CBSA office.
3. The successful applicant must provide a warehouse facility that meets the requirements of the Customs Sufferance Warehouses Regulations and operate the facility as a public sufferance warehouse to store in-bond goods.
4. Interested parties may refer to Memorandum D4-1-4, Customs Sufferance Warehouses, and should apply by submitting Form E400B, Application for Licence to Operate a Customs Highway Sufferance Warehouse to the CBSA.
5. Applications must be received or postmarked no later than 14 calendar days after the publication date of this notice. Please send applications and direct any questions concerning this notice to:
Designated CBSA office in Sault Ste. Marie
Canada Border Services Agency
125 Huron Street
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
- Date modified: