The workshop is intended to address technical questions about the Integrated Import Declaration (IID). Each session is approximately 1 hour and is led by a Canada Border Services Agency representative.
The workshop provides attendees with a better understanding of the SWI Electronic Commerce Client Requirements Document (ECCRD), Version 4.0, specific to the IID data map. The focus of each session is to address:
- Mapping questions on the IID including:
- Participating Government Department and Agencies (PGA) data requirements
- EDIFACT inbound message specifications
- EDIFACT outbound message specifications
- Code tables
- IID Application Process
- Set up of a profile to transmit the IID
- Transmission of an IID
- Transmission of a document image
- EDI communication methods
- You should have a technical background and be familiar with the SWI ECCRD, Version 4.0 and the Participants Requirements Document – Document Image Functionality, Version 1.4. To request electronic copies of the documents, please contact the Technical Commercial Client Unit.
- You must register to attend. Attendance is limited, so register as soon as possible.
- The session will not address any information relating to process changes for a PGA program or PGA participation.
- The workshops are held in English but we welcome questions in both official languages.
- If you have any questions, send them to the Single Window Initiative team.
Schedule and registration
To register, select your preferred date and complete the information. Once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the meeting.
|2017-12-05||2:30 - 3:30 (ET)||Register for 2017-12-05|
|2018-01-16||2:30 - 3:30 (ET)||Register for 2018-01-16|
|2018-01-30||2:30 - 3:30 (ET)||Register for 2018-01-30|
|2018-02-13||2:30 - 3:30 (ET)||Register for 2018-02-13|
|2018-02-27||2:30 - 3:30 (ET)||Register for 2018-02-27|
|2018-03-13||2:30 - 3:30 (ET)||Register for 2018-03-13|
|2018-03-27||2:30 - 3:30 (ET)||Register for 2018-03-27|
|2018-04-10||2:30 - 3:30 (ET)||Register for 2018-04-10|
- Date modified: