Border reminder checklist

Attention boaters

Most marine reporting sites are open as of . The ArriveCAN application will be updated to reflect all open sites soon. If your preferred site is not yet available on ArriveCAN, select any port of entry listed instead and proceed to your preferred site. Please consult the Directory of CBSA Offices and Services for a complete list of open sites.

The CBSA wants to encourage all residents returning to Canada to have a smooth border crossing.

Help us keep wait times low: keep this checklist handy to help make sure you are prepared. Also visit COVID-19: Entering Canada requirements checklist for the latest border measures.

Date modified: