Amendment to the Delegation of the Powers, Duties, and Functions of the President of the Canada Border Services Agency and Designation of Officers under the Customs Act
This instrument amends the Delegation of the Powers, Duties, and Functions of the President of the Canada Border Services Agency and Designation of Officers under the Customs Act signed on , and amended on , as per the attached Schedule for the purpose of subsection 3.3(1) (other than late accounting) of the Customs ActFootnote1.
This instrument comes into force on the date on which it is signed.
Dated at Ottawa, Province of Ontario, this .
Canada Border Services Agency
|Description of the authorities
|Delegates / Designated officials
Designation - Authority to waive or cancel interest and/or penalty (other than late accounting).
- Targeted Regulatory Review: Digitalization and Technology-Neutral Regulations Roadmap
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: