- Memorandum D2-3-2, Former Residents of Canada – Tariff Item No. 9805.00.00
This memorandum outlines and explains the conditions under which former residents of Canada, residents of Canada, Canadian government employees and Canadian Forces personnel may import goods for personal and household use after a minimum residency or absence abroad of one year.
- Memorandum D2-5-3, Travellers requiring mobility assistance at Canadian international airports
This memorandum outlines the procedure for travellers requiring mobility assistance to report to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) when entering Canada at Canadian international airports.
- Vehicles transported back to Canada from the U.S. by commercial carrier
This page describes the process of having your vehicle transported back to Canada by commercial carrier.
What identification do I need to enter Canada?
- Travel documents
- Memorandum D2-5-0, Legislative Requirements for the Presentation of Persons at a Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) Office
Can I bring pets and plants into Canada?
- Food, Plant and Animal Inspections
- What can I bring into Canada in terms of food, plant, animal and related products? - Canada Food Inspection Agency
How and where do I make a declaration?
- Date modified: