Email Alert Service
Subscribe to our Email Alerts
When you subscribe to an electronic mailing list, we will automatically send you an email when there is new or important related information. You cannot respond to these emails.
We will send you an email when there is a significant disruption to border services at our busiest land border ports of entry.
We will send you an email when we publish new or revised D-memoranda and Customs Notices.
We will send you an email when we publish new anti-dumping or countervailing documents.
We will send you an email with each new Quarterly List of Admissible and Prohibited Titles.
We will send you an email when we publish new or revised ECCRD Chapters.
What do I need to know?
- After you subscribe to a list, we will send you an email asking you to confirm your subscription. We do this to protect your privacy, and to ensure that it was you that sent the request.
- Once you have confirmed your subscription, we will send you a second email indicating that you have been added to the list. We will also send you instructions on how to unsubscribe.
- You must subscribe to each email alert list individually.
- You can unsubscribe from an email alert list at any time. Instructions for unsubscribing are included in every email you receive.
- Your privacy is very important to the CBSA. We will not share your information with any other organizations. Only CBSA employees working directly on a specific email alert list will have access to its membership. Please see our Privacy Statement for more details.
The information you provide in this document is collected under the authority of the Financial Administration Act and the Canada Border Services Agency Act, for the purpose of providing the information described in the CBSA email alert service to which you subscribe. Your information will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to provide the information described in each email alert service. Subscription information will not be used to create individual profiles. The CBSA will not disclose this information to any party inside or outside the federal government unless required by law. The information will not be shared with any other subscription services within the CBSA, nor will it be cross-referenced with any other CBSA information for any other purpose.
You have the right of access to and/or can make corrections to your personal information under the Privacy Act. The information collected is described within Info Source under the Personal Information Bank PSU 914 (Public Communications), which is detailed at http://www.infosource.gc.ca/emp/emp03-eng.asp.
- Date modified: