1. The purpose of this notice is to inform interested parties that the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) Border Watch Line accepts information (“intelligence”) on shipments of counterfeit or pirated goods that are dangerous (i.e. goods that represent a health, safety or security threat) destined to Canada.
2. Information regarding a shipment may include:
- a description of the goods and their intended end use;
- the reason that the goods are dangerous, and supporting documentary evidence;
- countries of origin and export;
- names and addresses of the exporter, shipper, importer, and consignee; and
- mode of transport, expected date of arrival, and port of entry.
3. The Border Watch Toll-free Line may be reached at 1-888-502-9060 within the United States and Canada.
- Date modified: