Language selection


Declare your travel information at an airport kiosk or eGate: What you need before you start

You must use a passport or Canadian Permanent Resident card to verify your identity and make an on-screen declaration at a kiosk or eGate.

To save time upon your arrival, you can prepare a customs and immigration declaration up to 72 hours in advance of flying into Canada by using the Advance CBSA Declaration feature.

For more information on this feature, please visit: Advance CBSA Declaration.

Date modified: