Customs Notice 22-10: Highway Sufferance Warehouse Closure (Québec, QC)
1. The purpose of this notice is to advise that:
- (a) effective the company located at 1721 Rue A R Décary, Québec, G1N 3Z7 will be surrendering their "BW" type highway sufferance warehouse licence.
- (b) the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is advertising for a new highway sufferance warehouse in this area.
2. The CBSA is inviting applications for a licence to operate a public "BW" type highway sufferance warehouse under the authority of the Ottawa CBSA office.
3. The successful applicant must provide a warehouse facility that meets the requirements of the Customs Sufferance Warehouses Regulations and operate the facility as a public sufferance warehouse to store in-bond goods.
4. Interested parties may refer to Memorandum D4-1-4, Customs Sufferance Warehouses, and should apply by submitting Form E400B, Application for Licence to Operate a Customs Highway Sufferance Warehouse to the CBSA.
5. Applications must be received or postmarked no later than 14 calendar days after the publication date of this notice. Please send applications and direct any questions concerning this notice to:
Bureau désigné de l'ASFC à L'aéroport international Jean Lesage de Québec
505 rue principale,
Report a problem on this page
This email is to report problems or inaccuracies on a page. Spam and comments containing offensive language will be reported or deleted. For help with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) programs or services, contact border information services.Report a problem by email
- Date modified: