The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) will be conducting ongoing consultations with the public and stakeholders to ensure its priorities and operations are in-line with key trends and developments.
- Air Consultative Committee
Provides CBSA officials and air industry stakeholders with a forum for dialogue on Canada's airport border operations.
- Border Commercial Consultative Committees
Provides CBSA officials and commercial stakeholders with a forum for dialogue on Canada's border operations.
- eManifest Stakeholder Partnership Network
Provides a forum for external stakeholders and industry experts to share input and advice on the design and implementation of the eManifest initiative with the CBSA.
- – Regulations for the Examination of Documents Stored on Personal Digital Devices Made Pursuant to the Customs Act
- – Potential regulatory amendments to the Valuation for Duty Regulations
- – Notification of Proposed Amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations – Applications for a Declaration of Relief under Subsection 42.1(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- – Potential regulatory amendments related to transborder criminal inadmissibility
- – Potential amendments to transfer the authority to issue removal orders for select inadmissibilities to the Minister’s Delegate
- – Proposed regulatory amendments to modernize the existing framework governing the collection and recovery of removal costs from foreign nationals removed from Canada at Her Majesty's expense in accordance with section 243 of the the Immigation and Regugee Protection Regulations
- – Consultation notice: Potential amendments related to conclusive findings of facts related to inadmissibility
- Date modified: