Disclosure of transition binders for new or changing ministers or deputy heads
On , changes to the Access to Information Act came into force. The changes created new proactive publication requirements for all government institutions including the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) regarding briefing materials prepared for new or changing ministers and deputy heads.
The Agency publishes the briefing documents within 120 days of an appointment to any one of these positions.
Please note that all documents are reviewed before being published and that some information may be redacted.
The CBSA prepared the briefing documents below for an incoming or changing minister, president, or executive vice-president of the agency.
- Ministerial transition 2023
- President transition 2022
- Ministerial transition 2021 (Archived)
- Executive vice-president's transition binder 2019 (Archived)
- Ministerial transition 2019 (Archived)
- Date modified: