The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) will be conducting ongoing consultations with the public and stakeholders to ensure its priorities and operations are in-line with key trends and developments.
- Air Consultative Committee
Provides CBSA officials and air industry stakeholders with a forum for dialogue on Canada's airport border operations.
- Border Commercial Consultative Committee
Provides CBSA officials and commercial stakeholders with a forum for dialogue on Canada's border operations.
- eManifest Stakeholder Partnership Network
Provides a forum for external stakeholders and industry experts to share input and advice on the design and implementation of the eManifest initiative with the CBSA.
- Archived - July 2017 - Consultation notice: Measures under consideration for inclusion in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations with respect to the considerations of the child's best interests for detention decisions [July 28, 2017 - August 27, 2017]
- Archived - July 2017 - Consultation notice: Proposed regulatory amendments to allow for the enforcement of removal orders when the person is confirmed to be outside Canada
- Archived - April 2017 - Consultation on CBSA's National Immigration Detention Framework
- Archived - January 2017 - Consultation notice: SIMA Registry and Disclosure Unit - Modernization of Disclosure Practices
- Archived - January 2017 - Consultation notice: Proposed Amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (Part 16 – Seizure)
- Archived - July 2016 - Proposed amendments to the Presentation of Persons (2003) Regulations under the Customs Act
- Archived - May 2016 - Consultation notice: Measures under consideration for inclusion in the prescribed conditions regulations related to security inadmissibility
- Date modified: