The Government of Canada is working hard to enhance the role of Parliament and the proactive disclosure of information so that Canadians are better able to hold Parliament, their Government, and public sector officials to account.
To this end, the Government announced the mandatory publication on departmental Web sites of travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials; contracts entered into by the Government of Canada for amounts over $10,000 (with only limited exceptions such as national security); and the reclassification of positions.
- Completed Access to Information Requests
- Travel & Hospitality Expenses
- Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences (total for CBSA)
- Contracts over $10,000
- Position Reclassifications
- Grants and Contributions over $25,000
- Disclosure of Information on Founded Wrongdoing
- Date modified: