Privacy Impact Assessments
The Government of Canada is committed to privacy and the protection of personal information used in the course of providing programs and services to the public.
The Government of Canada's Directive on Privacy Impact Assessment is one of several tools designed to meet this commitment. This policy was created to ensure that individuals have a right to control the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information.
Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) ensure that all privacy issues have been identified and resolved or mitigated. The Government of Canada then seeks advice and notifies the Privacy Commissioner and informs the public that privacy issues have been addressed.
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Archived - Accounts Receivable Ledger - Executive Summary
- Archived - About the CBSA Uniform Program - Executive Summary
- Archived - Federal Bureau of Investigation–Canada Border Services Agency
Information Sharing Memorandum of Understanding
- Archived - Faces on the Move: Multi-camera screening project
- Archived - Interactive Advance Passenger Information Initiative
- Archived - Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration Pilot Program
- Date modified: