Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Current border measures and requirements
Flights from India and Pakistan
As of April 22, 2021, at 11:30 pm ET, Canada is suspending flights from India and Pakistan. Travel restrictions may change with little warning.
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is committed to the safety and security of residents of Canada. This section offers resources and information about how we continue to facilitate the flow of legitimate travel and trade during the current global pandemic.
- COVID-19 vaccinated travellers entering Canada - Travel restrictions in Canada – Travel.gc.ca
- Flying to Canada: COVID-19 testing for travellers
- Driving to Canada: COVID-19 testing for travellers
- COVID-19: Mandatory hotel stay for all air travellers arriving in Canada
- Boarding flights to and within Canada
- Find out if you can enter Canada
- Mandatory isolation or quarantine
Services and information
Travel restrictions, border measures, enforcing the Quarantine Act.
What to expect on entry, how we screen travellers, transiting through Canada.
Customs notices and changes for importers and exporters, open ports of entry.
Certain air, marine and land borders are temporarily closed.
NEXUS/FAST enrollment centres and lane closures, processing delays, reduction of services.