1. The purpose of this notice is to advise that:
- (a) effective January 20, 2017 the company located at 2473 Sheffield Road, Ottawa, Ontario will be surrendering their “BW” type highway sufferance warehouse licence.
- (b) the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is advertising for a new highway sufferance warehouse in this area.
2. The CBSA is inviting applications for a licence to operate a public “BW” type highway sufferance warehouse under the authority of the Ottawa CBSA office.
3. The successful applicant must provide a warehouse facility that meets the requirements of the Customs Sufferance Warehouses Regulations and operate the facility as a public sufferance warehouse to store in-bond goods.
4. Interested parties may refer to Memorandum D4-1-4, Customs Sufferance Warehouses, and should apply by submitting Form E400B, Application for Licence to Operate a Customs Highway Sufferance Warehouse to the CBSA.
5. Applications must be received or postmarked no later than 14 calendar days after the publication date of this notice. Please send applications and direct any questions concerning this notice to:
Canada Border Services Agency
2265 St-Laurent Boulevard
- Date modified: