The CBSA Assessment and Revenue Management (CARM) project is a multi-year initiative that will make it easier to import goods into Canada. It will transform how the CBSA manages and reports on import revenue and trade information, allowing Commercial Trade Chain Partners to efficiently and effectively meet their trade compliance responsibilities.
The CBSA is committed to engaging CARM stakeholders throughout the project. The design stage is being launched in .
When fully implemented, CARM will:
- Simplify the overall importing process
- Provide a modern interface for importing into Canada
- Provide importers with self-service access to their own information
- Improve consistency in trade rules and decisions
- Eliminate repetitive information requirements
- Strengthen compliance verification and fraud detection
The Accounts Receivable Ledger (ARL) was the first phase of the CARM project. Consult the Commercial Payments and Accounts section of our website for details.
For more information on CARM, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: