The Government of Canada makes information readily available on departmental websites to ensure that Canadians and Parliament are better able to hold the government and public sector officials to account.
Acts and regulations
The acts and regulations that the Canada Border Services Agency is responsible for following, as well as the forward regulatory plan of anticipated regulatory changes and the Administrative Burden Baseline count of federal requirements in regulations.
Access to information and privacy
Information contained in federal government records that has been released by the Canada Border Services Agency.
- Completed access to information requests
- Privacy Impact Assessment Summaries
- Sources of Federal Government and Employee Information: Canada Border Services Agency (Info Source)
Learn how to make an access to information request for information held by the Canada Border Services Agency.
Financial and human resources–related information for the Canada Border Services Agency.
- Annual expenditures for travel, hospitality and conferences
- Disclosure of travel and hospitality expenses
- Disclosure of contracts over $10,000
- Disclsoure of position reclassifications
- Disclosure of grants and contributions over $25,000
- Disclosure of information on founded wrongdoing
Corporate management and reporting
Information related to values and ethics, code of conduct and professional standards.
Information about Government of Canada advertising activities.
Search the open data catalogue to download datasets and explore the possibilities of open data.
To find out about Canada Border Services Agency consultations, visit the Consulting Canadians website and the Canada Gazette website.
- Date modified: