The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) will be conducting ongoing consultations with the public and stakeholders to ensure its priorities and operations are in-line with key trends and developments.
- Air Consultative Committee
Provides CBSA officials and air industry stakeholders with a forum for dialogue on Canada's airport border operations.
- Border Commercial Consultative Committees
Provides CBSA officials and commercial stakeholders with a forum for dialogue on Canada's border operations.
- eManifest Stakeholder Partnership Network
Provides a forum for external stakeholders and industry experts to share input and advice on the design and implementation of the eManifest initiative with the CBSA.
- – Consultation notice: Proposed Amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations Sections 45-49 (Deposits or Guarantees)
- – Proposed regulatory amendments: Inadmissibility due to sanctions
- – Consultation Notice: Review of the Customs Broker Licensing Regime
- – Proposed Regulatory Amendments to Add the Cannabis Act and Certain Cannabis Offences to the Regulations that Govern Transborder Criminal Inadmissibility and Immigration Detention Factors
- – Consultation notice: Measures under consideration for inclusion in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations with respect to the considerations of the child's best interests for detention decisions
- – Consultation notice: Proposed regulatory amendments to allow for the enforcement of removal orders when the person is confirmed to be outside Canada
- – Consultation on CBSA's National Immigration Detention Framework
- – Consultation notice: SIMA Registry and Disclosure Unit – Modernization of Disclosure Practices
- – Consultation notice: Proposed Amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (Part 16 – Seizure)
- – Proposed amendments to the Presentation of Persons (2003) Regulations under the Customs Act
- – Consultation notice: Measures under consideration for inclusion in the prescribed conditions regulations related to security inadmissibility
- Date modified: