A link to the Portable Document Format (PDF) of this form is provided below. The content of the form is duplicated in HTML following the PDF link.
Protected A when completed
The information on this form is collected under the authority of the Financial Administration Act - Section 7(1) for the purpose of personnel security screening. The personal information on this form is protected in accordance with the Privacy Act. The information may be disclosed to the RCMP, CSIS and CBSA Human Resources for the purposes of personnel security screening.
You have the right to access and/or to correct your personal information under the Privacy Act - Section 12. The information collected is described under the Personal Information Bank Personnel Security Screening PSU 917 which is detailed at www.infosource.gc.ca
Selection Process Number
Date of Birth (Year/Month/Day)
This document is a digital fingerprinting request to the Commissionaires for candidates applying for employment with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).
- Candidates are required to contact the Commissionaires to schedule an appointment to get their fingerprints taken.
- Candidates must present suitable identification (two pieces of government issued identification; one of which must be photo identification) as well as this digital fingerprint request form at the time of fingerprinting.
- Candidates must pay the applicable Commissionaire's fingerprinting fee ($56.50) at the time of the fingerprinting.
- The Commissionaires will submit the candidate's fingerprints electronically to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) for verification, along with the Third Party Waiver of Consent.
- The Commissionaires are to provide the candidate with proof of payment.
- Commissionaires I.D. Services Agent:
- Transaction Type - Employment - Federal Government
- Application Details 1 entry - Security Screening CBSA (Reference: ORI #ON80425)
- Return Address:
Canada Border Services Agency
Personnel Security Screening Services
355 North River Rd, 20th floor
Ottawa ON, K1A 0L8
Attention: When Commissionaires' offices are not available
CBSA Regional Office:
For applicants who reside in areas where a Commissionaires' office is not available, it is recommended that they determine whether a CBSA office in their area has the capability to take ink and roll fingerprints. When this is the case, the candidate must supply the following to the Commissionaires' Ottawa Office, as soon as possible, to the address listed below: both sets of fingerprints (form C216C), this digital fingerprint request form, and the Third Party Waiver of Consent document (including ink and roll thumb impression).
24 Colonnade Road
Ottawa, ON K2E 7J6
Police or RCMP Detachment:
If the CBSA office cannot take ink and roll fingerprints, the candidate can make arrangements with a police or RCMP detachment to schedule an appointment for ink and roll fingerprints (this may also incur an additional processing fee). Candidates who have their ink and roll fingerprints taken by a police or RCMP detachment must submit the following to the Commissionaires' Ottawa Office at the address listed above as soon as possible: both sets of fingerprints (form C216C), this digital fingerprint request form, and the Third Party Waiver of Consent document (including ink and roll thumb impression), accompanied by payment in the amount of $56.50.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the CBSA's Personnel Security Screening Section by phone at 343-291-7684 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: