This eManifest Portal demonstration is conducted by a Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) representative and is followed by a question and answer period on the use of the eManifest Portal. Technical or CBSA/eManifest policy-related questions will be deferred to the appropriate client support channel. The session length is approximately 1-1.5 hours. The features demonstrated include:
- Adding Account Users and Assigning User Roles
- Portal Features
- Creating Trade Documents
- Portal Help and Support
Note: This presentation demonstrates how to work in the eManifest Portal. It does not demonstrate how to create Portal Accounts. To learn how to access the eManifest Portal and create Portal Accounts, refer to the eManifest Portal Quick Reference Guide or request the "eManifest Portal Demonstration: Setting up your Portal Account(s)" presentation.
|2016-10-04||1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (ET)|
|2016-11-08||10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (ET)|
|2016-12-06||1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (ET)|
- A copy of this presentation is also available on request.
- The Webinars listed above are in English. French-language Webinars are also available on request.
- If you have registered for an eManifest Webinar presentation, please be advised that session dates and/or times are subject to change. You will be advised by e-mail in advance should this occur.
The CBSA is committed to respecting the personal privacy of all individuals who subscribe to its seminars and information sessions. See our Privacy statement for details.
- submit the information requested in the online form below
- send an e-mail to eManifest_comm-Manifeste_electronique_comm@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca that includes your:
- preferred presentation date
- phone number(s)
- e-mail address
- occupation (optional)
The CBSA will reply to your request within two business days to confirm your registration and provide instructions on how to participate.
- Date modified: