In this section
Consult United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Appeals if your membership has been revoked by U.S. CBP.
- Complete the application form E673, FAST Commercial Driver Application. This information will be used to determine your eligibility.
- Mail the following:
- the completed application;
- photocopies of both your valid driver's licence and your proof of citizenship or permanent residency; and
- the non-refundable $50 processing fee.
- If you meet the initial requirements, you will be invited to visit an enrolment centre to finalize your enrolment. At the interview, CBSA and U.S. Customs and Border Protection will do the following:
- review the information you provided on your application form to ensure it is accurate and still valid;
- review original documents such as proof of citizenship and/or permanent residency and place of residence, as well as work permits and/or visas;
- capture a full set of your biometric fingerprints to perform criminal record checks (this biometric information will be shared with other government and law-enforcement agencies);
- take your photo for your FAST commercial driver membership card;
- explain the terms and conditions of the FAST Commercial Driver Program; and
- in the case of Canadian residents, offer traveller declaration card privileges and explain the associated rules and conditions.
Mail the completed form, along with photocopies of your supporting documentation and the processing fee, to the following address:
FAST Commercial Driver Program
6080 McLeod Road
P.O. Box 126
Niagara Falls ON L2E 6T1
- Date modified: