To contact the EDI and CBSA Portal Hotline:
- Calls within Canada or the United States:
1-888-957-7224 Option 1 or 2
- Calls outside of Canada or the United States:
Long distance charges apply
- Fax: (343) 291-5482
- Email (for non-urgent correspondence):
Technical Commercial Client Unit
The EDI and CBSA Portal Hotline is a telephone service for commercial clients who transmit cargo, release and accounting data electronically to the CBSA.
Clients that require more information or troubleshooting assistance can contact the EDI and CBSA Portal (eManifest and Trusted Traders) Hotline. The caller will need to choose between the following two options.
Press 1 – EDI assistance:
Press 2 – eManifest and Trusted Trader Portal assistance:
- Technical Commercial Client officers are available Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00 (North American Eastern time);
- Should all officers be busy serving clients, callers will be directed to a voice mail box where they may leave a voice mail message and an officer will return the call as soon as possible;
- Rotary-dial phone users will not be able to make a selection of the two options from the menu, however, as a default, they will be transferred to Option 1 (EDI);
- As soon as the two options are announced, callers may press 1 or 2 at any time, and do not need to wait for the completion of the message;
Note: General inquiries not related to the CBSA's EDI systems, should be directed to the Border Information Service.
- Date modified: